This one is probably unbeatable. It’s dairy free, sugar free and gluten free, so should cater to all your guests. It’s called a cheesecake, although technically it’s not (due to the lack of cream cheese) but doesn’t lack in any of the amazingness that a normal cheesecake would. Triple layered, chocolately goodness (although again, no chocolate just cocoa) and perfectly balanced with the salty peanut butter layer. Try it – it’s quick, non-bake and sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- 1 cup almonds
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup of Brazil nuts
- 1 cup pitted Dates
- 4 Tbsp Cocoa
- ¼ cup Water
Peanut butter layer:
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree (cooled)
- ½ cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp Coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Pure Maple Syrup
- ½ cup Cocoa
- 1/3 cup Pitted Dates
- Grease an 8-inch spring form pie plate with a healthy oil.
- Separately blend each layer in a food processor; the crust should be dough-like, the peanut butter filling and chocolate layer should be smooth.
- First press down the Chocolate Fudge Crust.
- Then layer the peanut butter filling.
- Finally, top with the chocolate layer.
- Pick up and set down your pie plate a couple times to smooth out any bubbles.
- Chill for 3 hours in the freezer.
- Remove and cut into slices. Serve with berries and enjoy!